CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

the bug

I have an extreme headache. I don't know what is wrong. I am suprised I can even type. Anyways enough about me. My friend tachi went to the hospital. Her blog is Truthwritter.blogspot.com. It would be really nice if you could leave a comment like get well. I just feel bad for her. She went in with a fever, and came out with numb arms, a sore throat, and an even higher fever. It wasn't the doctors fault it was just her body I guess. I just want her to feel better. And is anyone else who reads this is sick...I hope you feel better too.

2 comments:

Ally said...

just post them i guess! thanks so much! oh im so excited! how is it that u and ur friend are both extreamly talented peotry people! i have an idea- im not even kidding! i'm going to post my amiture poetry and them u can laugh at me just to prove how bad i really am...i'll get them from my lit teacher

Ally said...

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!