CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ancient Smackdown&Water

8th period was too funny. My teacher was in a bad mood. Our class just acted out as usual. Wayne decided to make fun of Kymani. We were studying Ancient Greece. The Spartans were soliders. So my silly head self told them to battle it out like Spartans. They could play fight like the people in the movie 300. So Wayne slapped Kymani's arm. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to bust a gut. Then Kymani got serious. She took Wayne by the neck.Then he started to turn read. So I had to save the day and pry her hand off his neck. I thought she might kill him. It scared me. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. The funny part to this story is that the teacher never saw all three of us. Thank goodness Wayne and Kymani are still friends. If the fight continue she would have beaten the mess out of him afterschool. Kymani is tall and big. Wayne is scrany. Lmao

Marine Biology is my afterschool program I got into for being smart. Today we had to feed our plants that were inside the water tank. We had to fill it up withn what we call nutrient solution. When I tried to carry the bucket towards the tank, I noticed it was too much for me to hold. The tank wasn't that far so I decided to continue walking with the bucket. Then I dropped the bucket. Splaaaaaashhhhh. The water splashed all over me and the desk that were near me. No one laughed but I could sense that they were doing in their heads. Kymani had to help me clean myself off. Thank god I was wearing my apron and goggles. The nutrient solution isn't supposed to touch you.

1 comments:

Pat4ever said...

ur life is really cool
i love your pyzam temlate
i have one too :)
u know what else is cool is that we have the same converse picture...