CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

A model


Ever since I was 8 I have been modeling at this agency called funny-face. Hard to believe that me of all people would be a model. The way I do thing are much different from things you see on America's next top model. I have it a lot easier. At the go sees you have a lot of time. Usually they have outfits that are from the company that they want you to wear. Now that I think of it go sees are kinda fun. My next show is in June. We are already preparing for it though. I forget what clothing we will be wearing. I hope it is summerwear. I love the bathing suits they put us in. I remember when I did that charmin commercial.*Tears*. I was so cute. At least I think I was. I also did some modeling for toys'r us. I had to wear this costume for halloween. I am pretty sure I was a Disney princess. I also did a Neutrogena commercial but that was last year, and I don't hink they show it often anymore. I want to be a hershey's model. I absolutely adore chocolate. I wish I could like do a commercial where I get to eat the props. That would be fun!!!! The next photoshoot I will be doing is for OLD NAVY. Even more fun. I love their clothes.Don't worry that girl is not me.

1 comments:

Ally said...

oh my god! can i just say i'm shocked and all that jazz becasue i'm a simple girl with alot of attitude who goes to high school with a class of 115 people! this intrige's me!! not to be totally nosy but do u have some pics?? i want to see them if that's ok!
have a great time! wow i'm so jealous of ur clothing options!!