CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Bloggers Block

I had bloggers block. I just didn't know what to say for a few days.All I could talk about was Earth day and Tachi. Since thursday all that has been on my mind is school, Patrick and Florida. Speaking of Patrick we finally "hooked up" as some of you call it. We were walking home with my friend Melody. She urged me to tell him while she was there. She was so eager. So I stopped walking and told him how I felt. His mouth dropped when i first told him. I thought I blew it so i tried to escape and run home. Then he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. He said i didn't have to be embarassed. How could I not? Mean while Melody was laughing so hard watching us. He said that he liked me too. He thought i was cute and all , but he liked my personality more. I think that is a good thing. It is positive feedback. So all three of us walked home together. Patrick and I linked arms and Melody started to scream becuase she thought it was cute..*giggles*. Oh Patrick. Another good thing that happened this weekend was I found out that we are having a family reunion for my dad's side of the family in Florida. My dad might not go but my mom is. She is close to my dad's family too. The reunion is in July. Eager me already brought a dress for this event. I got is from Macys.So i am a bit excited to see the rest of my dad's family. My mind was also on school because i have a lot of homework i have to catch up on. Actually I am supposed to be doing it now but i wanted to type.

0 comments: