CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

you don't even want to know. No wait... yes you do thats why you are reading my blog....duhhh

On May 2nd we are having our last social of the year. Last time went very well. To bad DEvin is major history. He is out the door and in the river. so i spent today trying to figure out what i expected myself to wear. I plan early for some reason. I have to be on top of my game. Then i thought to myself why go through the trouble of trying to impress retards that don't care about me. The only people i should impress are my friends. Then again my friends don't think i need to impress them. Still i always have to make a good apperence. It is just my odd nature. The best part is patrick will be there. He didn't go to the last social. He was at some art show. But he promised me he would go. I wonder what odd things are going to happen this time. Maybe it will be fun and everyone will have a good time. That is what I am hoping for.

I have become a read-a-holic. I can't stop myslef from picking out a good book. Right now i am reading "Book of a Thousand Days". It is great I started reading it yesterday. I am on page 145. so far it has been great. The best part is the next go see i am going to has to do with books. It is for a book cover for some author. I hope i get it because i want to be able to let other people see me world wide and not just in America.*squeals of excitement*

1 comments:

The Beauty Mum said...

I love reading about your escapades, takes me back to my youth (sigggghhhh!). Hey, you should dress for you and no-one else. But you knew that, right?