CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

The shoot

THe old navy clothes were fabulous. The photo shoot took about 2 hours. Not to long not to short. I get paid $100 for every half hours. So basically I just made $400. It was so much fun. I got to try on this red dress that was like right above my knees. I tried on a pair of skinny jeans with these beige platform shoes. So cute!!!!!!I tried on a blue tank-top that was so comfortable. I tried on a mini skirt and some light blue flip flops. There were many other things a tried on but that is all I can name right now. The photographer was so nice. She made me feel comfortable.Even if she didn't I would still have to take nice pics.Lmao. The best part was I got to keep some of the things I tried on. Ofcourse I kept those cute skinny jeans.

1 comments:

Ally said...

anythanx for the comment...wait u know i'm the one with the brown/black hair not the bff blondie right??!! oh well- i'm so jealous of ur shoots but i'm going shopping at ON this weekend so i'll be sure to look for those skinny jeans!:D