CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

So me!!

Yesterday was so hectic but today is a new day. The sun is shining. No wait it is actually about to rain. There goes the idea of sun. I finally got the sneakers i kept stalking at foot locker. They were on sale and I thought i should get them before someone else did. Is that greedy? I have way to many all stars so i got some lavender nikes. Spice up my wardrobe! I also did a lot of shopping. Just a little spring shop to see what was in for the summer. Omg! the clothes were goregeous. Especially the ones from forever21. I know they rock just like me. Naaaw. I am just kidding. Everyone rocks. Anyways. The best thing i bought all day were my new jeans. They have this green and pink cobra on them. They kick butt. They are on fire. they look so good. My next photo thing is on wednesday. So i have to make good first impressions with my clothes. Although they will just make me try other things on. it is for some sock company.*giggles*. So basically they will be focusing on my feet instead of my face. Wierd huh? Well i hope you and everyone else has a good day. I don't think mine is going to get better than those cobra jeans. I think I might watch a disney movie to cheer me up. Maybe Beauty and the bEast! wait that is a great idea. I know almost all the words to it. I have been watching it ever since i was 2. It is a classic. disney movies rock out loud!!!! Sorry i am in a rock mood. And a hip-hop mood. No wait i am in every type of music mood. I NEED MY IPOD NOW!!! BYE PEOPLE

0 comments: