CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Anger!!!!

The blood rises high in your system. And you want to take someone off the planet and into a black hole. I felt like doing that to DEVIN....My friend took my shoe off my foot and ran with it. I didn't catch up to her in time to see Devin take it and throw it in the trash. When she told me I wanted to burst. I thought Devin didn't love his life. I thought he wanted me to slay him. Never mess with a girls converse. She will have your head. When I got it back from my friend I knew what to do. I went straight to the cafeteria where Devin's jacket was. I spit on it then stomped all over it. Satisfied I went home angry. When I got home I cleaned off my shoe. I thought Devin was discombobulated. At around 6:00 i got a call from Tachi. She tells me she was joking. I was so confused I got dizzy. Then I knew what I had to do. I had to apologize to Devin. I definitely didn't want to do it but even my sister thought it was a good idea. So I texted him and apologized. A call would be to messy for the whole he has dug for himself. He decided to make it this way. When he texted me back he knew that I spit on it. I could tell he was mad. I would be too if I were in his position. I felt terrible. I had done something stupid. Humans always do. We are wierd like that. I am sorry to him though.

2 comments:

Ally said...

BE HAPPY CONVERSE GIRLY!!

Ally said...

night! sleep tight...i think we have a time diff. what time is it there b/c i live in va, well mayb not now that i acually think idk- it's 11:06pm right now! 2 late 4 me!!