CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Worms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate worms. Who cares if hate is a strong word.
We had to go to a garden today as a school trip. It wasn't fun at all. A few kids in my class decided to dig worms and take them with us. When we got back in class Parish and Armani started laughing at me. At first I didn't get it so I ignored them. But then Tachi touched my hoodie and smiled at me. Then she rubbed her hands on the wall in disgust. I asked her what happened but she said "nothing". Then Kymani screamed and said "There a worm in your hood!!!!". I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then I ran to my science teacher knowing that she handles with living things. She took it out of my hood then I calmed down. I had no idea who did it. After a while I got over though. It took a long time but i got over. But the person who I was really mad at was Tachi. She is supposed to be my friend, but she didn't tell me there was a freakin worm in my hood. Now i'm serious. I have lost every single bit of trust for her. She is a liar for the millionth time. I am so stupid to have trusted her. If it were her in that position I would have told her. Now I refuse to talk to her. she isn't worth the words. I am not giving her another chance. it is just too much drama for one girl. Too much!!!

4 comments:

Ally said...

hehehe- i'm not much for insects or creepy things that don't have 4 legs and cute cuddly things either. i usually sceam like a baby when i see one or worse, one touches me! ahhahhhhahhhh!

i'm more like me said...

insects make me freak, epecialy biting ones, but i wish we could have a field trip 2 a garden, unlike ur state this whole state is a garden, jk, but not really

The Beauty Mum said...

What a biatch! If she's your friend she should know you wouldn't think that was funny. Spiders I can handle but worms, euwww, no thanks!

Navaz

Pastry Princess said...

well, i did tell you. and u were mad. so i apologize. but i did tell you.if you dont have the words, dont speak them.i'd understand.
*APOLOGY*SRY