CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The mistake

Why would she brake a promise to me and Kymani?Why would she lie to me? Why would she tell Cierra? Why did she lie to me again?
Remember how I made that post about my friends Cierra and Tyler. That they were dating and stuff like that. Well guess what. They are going to break up tomorrow because of Tachi. Kymani told Tachi and I to tell no one that Tony told her Tyler doesn't really like Cierra. I didn't tell anyone, But Tachi did.This morning in english class Tachi told Cierra that Tyler didn't like her. I can't believe she broke her promise. The thing Tachi forgot was that Kymani wasn't sure if it was true. While we were in gym Cierra told us that Tachi told her. We were so mad. Then we explained to her the situation. She was mad at Tachi too. So in Science class we tony asked us why Kymani and I told Cierra that he said that. We explained to him that Tachi said that. Then he was mad at her too. When we all asked Tachi she lied and said she didn't. Then she got caught becuase Cierra said that she did. Then Tachi was mad because we knew she was lying and stabbing us in the back. When the bell rang after last period I asked her again. Then she lied again and said no. So i stopped talking to her knowing she was lying. The secone time she had lied to me. She told me once she would never lie to me. Now i don't believe her. When she realized I wasn't talking to her she asked someone why I wasn't. Then she asked me was it becuase she lied. then I said no, it was because she is a liar. Thne I walked to the caferteria away from her.
Now I know I can't trust her. Now I am going to tell the people who she talks about behind their backs, what she says. It is time to show her how I feel.

0 comments: