CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cece and T-boogie

I was tired of the old blogger layout so I made a new one. Don't you love it? Well maybe you don't, but I do. Green is my fave color though. Anyways my day was same old same old. I worked a few things out with my friend. You know normal issues.But the best part of today was the "love" connection between two of my friends. I have 2 friends with the same name. Sierra and Cierra. Today Cierra started going out with Tyler. Tyler is one of my boy buddies I hang out with from time to time. Cierra is a good friend of mine. Manner of fact great friend of mine. Tyler, I must admit is kinda cute. In 8th period they finally announced that they liked each other. It was so cute. 2 short people going out. Lmao. I am just kidding. Tony my other guy friend is so jealous right now.He really likes Cierra. He doesn't even want to see her. Wo0o0o0o0o0W. But Cierra and Tyler are a cute couple. But the relationship will be over soon. I will give it about 2 weeks. Cierra thinks that her and Tyler might cause friction between a lot of people.

2 comments:

Ally said...

oooooooooooooohh! sounds gossipy and AWESOME!! yummy i luv stuff like that!

Ally said...

uve inspired me to change my layout now i just have to figure out how??!?!!? *pondering*