CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

A flaming heart


Friends are important to me. I give them my trust. But I hate it when they take advantage of the trust that you give them. Friends are supposed to have your back. They are supposed to be there through thick and thin. They're aren't supposed to laugh at you when someone talks about you. When that happens to my friends I don't laugh at them. I just take their minds off of the bad topic. I will only make fun of them when they did something that hurt me. And if you say sorry while laughing it won't make me feel better. It will make me feel like you don't care. It will make me think you want to hurt me. There is so much more I wish to say, but I know I can't. Tomorrow will be another day. I will act like nothing happened. My flaming heart will continue to burn. You won't stop it. No one will. Consealed within in my body my flaming heart shall stay.

Forever to burn brightly.

1 comments:

Teen Reader said...

Hey I think you might like my blogs! It would be pretty awesome if you posted a comment!!