CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby on its way

Now because of my ela teacher I am starting to get into poetry. My brother came to me for advice on poem in your pocket day. He was trying to get some ideas from my intense csi poem. Then I thought to myself. A lot of people do enjoy poetry. Even my brother. To me that is scary.

Aside from that I found out great news. My teacher Jill is having a baby. She lets us call her by her first name. I knew she seemed to be getting a little fatter. Then i thought she might be pregnant. Then i thought to myself maybe I am just seeing things. It is kind of exciting because the father of the baby is.....my climbing instuctor from teen camp. His name is "Sparks". Too bad no one knows his real name. Jill promises that once she has the baby she will bring him to school when she is ready. Oh ya it is a girl. She is due in August I believe. She also promised that she would tell us Sparks real name once she brought the baby in. Although Sparks is to old for me I must admit he is good looking. But that is all i can say.

One more thing before I end this post. I need to know if anyone thinks it is a good idea to let Patricik (the boy i like) see my blog.Leave me a comment letting me know. The only reason why i am having second thoughts is because he might feel wierd if he sees that comment about the writing his name in my heart. Let me know though. Toodles :)

2 comments:

The Beauty Mum said...

Should you let Patrick see your blog? Hmm, well I think, not at the moment. You already have doubts, otherwise you wouldn't be asking the question. Even though it's in the public domain, a blog is still quite a personal thing. Maybe waut til you know him a bit better?

Ally said...

no and i say no because...i think that u should only invite him if:
~you want EVERY part of ur life to be known by him which could make it really difficult if u break up
~you think he'll b able to handle that posts that u wrote about him
and i know that when u first start dating that it's really hard to imagine not wanting to share everything with each other but you also have to think about when u aren't so close or if u break up do u want him to still b able to look at ur blog and i find that it is a good way to just put my feelings out there and not having to worry about editing it for stuff that i don't really want him to know.
just stuff to think about but for know my honest opinion is no.
hope that helps miss thing all with ur patrick!