CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Tomorrow...2morrow

Tomorrow is a sad and scary day. My little bro turns OMG!!!! 10 years old. I remember when i turned my first double digits. I didn't feel any different. He doesn't seem excited either. I am gonna give him birthday punches and a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. Just to make him annoyed like a good sister is supposed to. I just noticed as i am typing this, I didn't get him anything!!!! I hope i will be able to get him something after school tomorow. That way when i get home he will have had a good day. Then my older sister's birthday is in exactly 2 weeks. I am the only one who doesn't have a birthday in June, out of all my mom's kids. I feel like an oddball. A very cute oddball though. :)
I have to think of what i want to get him, and what is cheap. This is going to be difficult. I have a paper due 2morrow that i haven't even started. I bet that i will still get a good grade though. No bragging but i rock when it comes to my grades. Here i am always thinking about what lies ahead. People always tell it is a good thing to think ahead but don't go to far. how am i supposed to do that? I really don't know. Wait.....I can't stop. It is like a disease. I love blogging. Even when i need to do my homework like now!!!!!!! Bye bloggers. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ :)

3 comments:

i'm more like me said...

wow u have a huge gap between u and ur little bro, i dont think i could handle it. i love being the oldest, i am almost always infuriated w/ my little brother , mikie, who is 4 yrs younger than me, the other 1 (2 yrs younger) doesnt do much 2 me and knows his place better sometimes i swear i should have hit earlyer mikie and maybe he'd bhave now, 2 late now tho

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks for saying that sweet comment about loving my style. You are so sweet. I hope your brother has a great Bday! I loved turning 10 (my first crush was at that Birthday party!) ;)

Ella Gregory said...

I always think my younger brother is 6 even though he is now in his teens.