CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chris Brown














Chris Brown.He is amazingly sexy and looks great. His girlfriend Rihana. She is a little pretty. They are a couple and have been hiding it for too long. Now they are exposed. Pics of them kissing and hugging and hanging out. Chris's album Exclusive made so much money for its great hits. Good Girl Gone Bad made a lot of money too. Chris's album was better. I have many pics of their love life. Here are a few.

3 comments:

Ally said...

ooooo i love ur pics (chris brown as special senimental value for me ☺)and the weather did clear up here. acually its been almost one hundred everyday. today was MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL so i'm done with my freshman year and on to summer baby!! i finished all of my exams and hope that i passed them all...crossed fingers! neways have fun at ur victorias secret job- i love going there and my best friend and i joke about working there all the time...to bad we're not gifted AT ALL up top!!

FASHION CHALET said...

He is cute. I love how well he dances (and sings!) too. Have you ever seen Stomp The Ground. He is in the beginning of it, Man can that boy DANCE! :)

FASHION CHALET said...

oops I meant stomp the yard lol i wasn't awake when i was typing before... too bad he wasn't in it longer though.. :(
ps: what other movie was he in?