CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Vacation Unleashed

OMG!!!
Tonight I am going to Phillie to see my cousin perform. She is going to get a spot in some dance school at france. She wants some of the family to see her at her last recitle before she starts school in France. We are so proud of her. When I come back I'm going on my first date since Patrick. Or at least my first real date since then. DeAnte and I are going clubbing. His brother is a the head security guard at club 40/40 in NYC. We are going to have so much fun. Now that school is over I can once again let loose. DeAnte is really cool. I'm starting to like him a lot. Patrick already told me that he was jealous. I went off on him. He blew it himself. Pshawww. He isn't in the front of my mind. He isn't even inside my head. Im just chillin this summer. No more bull.♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

thank you, you're such a sweetheart!
have fun in Philadelphia :)

Alyssa said...

I am so amazingly excited how much you like my blog!!!
I never knew people could actually like it so much! LOL
France! woah. well, tell your sister a random girl who has a blog said congrats XD

you go rock on a party :D Isn't that what summer is for?!
-Alyssa