CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My new job....What about it?

See my job rocks. Especially because my rack is big for a 15 year old. I get discounts on bras and underwear and all the other good things. I work at Victoria's Secret. It is a new job and I love it. My co-workers are ok they are descent. Some can be rude but others are great. The reason I got the job was because my mom knows my boss. My boss' name is Tila Jones. She was happy to know that i was looking for a job because she just fired someone for being irresponsible. I don't know the whole story though. My mom told her i am responsible and that i would be great for the job. That is how great my mommy is. Yeah. I still call her mommy. I'm not too attached though. In e few years I will be out of her house anyway.


Now I need some honest opinions. Do you think it would rock if i got a tatoo on my back. It won't be too big. I want it to be a star. That way when I am on the track people can stare at my back instead of my muscle legs.Lmao. That isn't the only reason. It will look cute in the summer when i wear my bathing suit. I just hope my mom doesn't throw a hissy fit. That is what happened the last time when I got my belly buton done. Its like I can wear stuff on my belly button that I would wear on my ears. *Giggles*. 

6 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

I think if you really want a tatoo go for it, but I would never, I would be too afriad.

Winnie said...

It's great that you love your job, a discount on pretty underwear is always a plus too!

Tattoo-wise, well you should really think about it. I do find the star a bit over done nowadays though but if you could find a really unique design that you love and won't regret then go for it!

i'm more like me said...

i feel so good right now, me and some friends went 2 a place on state property that we werent suposed 2 b and swam again
aka trespasing
clss 3 mistimenor $500 fine
and got caught for the first time ever
it felt kinda cool as soon as we figured out that the guy was gonna let us off w/ a warning (phewww)
it was kinda scary 4 me bcuz it was the 1st time ive ever been caught doing anythin that bad
im really happy that i get 2 keep my $500 its all i have and i dont wanna use it 2 pay a fine :(

Mimi said...

Hey,
first of all thanks a lot for your comment.So here I am with my comment :)
Me personally I wouldn't go and get a tatto because later maybe I'd regrett it..

FASHION CHALET said...

I love Victoria's Secret!!
Way to go :) thanks for stopping by my blog, by the way.

yiqin; said...

Well, I would like a tattoo at my back to cover my birthmark! But nothing more I guess. Hahah

I think tattoos are pretty rad.