CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Through my window.... I wrote it by myself!!!

When I cry at night it isn't because I miss you
It is because I kissed you
In that kiss I took in all your lies
All your thoughts and all your dreams
And by all means your dreams were only fantasy
None of them realistic
It made me want to go balistic
When I think of all the terrible things about you
I remember one thing
The thing I loved about you the most
Not even that delicious toast you make
But I remeber that time you where outside my house
You told me you were thinking about becoming my spouse
And you looked through my window with your beautiful eyes
Then I forgot about all your lies
And the tears I shed are for you
Hoping that someday you will find you
And step in some new shoes

1 comments:

Ally said...

wow
thats good...really good. i especially like the bit about toast! i wish i could write like that, u artistically amazing ppl make me so jealous! ☺