CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Exams..Then..Summer

I hate school So much. Finals are next week. I am extremely stressed out. I have payed so much attention this symester so i have to pass at all costs. If i don't my ipod, cellphone, and camera will float out the window and I will be devastated. O and my life just got a whole lot harder. The Vicky's Secret I work at is in the mall that Patrick hangs out in. Today he stopped by and started playing with thongs near the register. His friend Andrew cam up to me and said "Pat would love to see you in this". My boss then saved my life as she walked out of her office. She tilted her glasses then said "Excuse me young man....Unless you are a transvestite I suggest you put those out of my employee's face and walk out of here". When they left I couldn't help but laugh. Then Andrew gave em this look saying we will be back. I get chills just thinking about that. Patrick didn't even say anything to me. He is going out with Aaliyah now. She only likes him because he started skateboarding after we broke up. He picked it up pretty fast and I must admit he is good for a beginner. Now i just have to stop talking about him. School is almost over and all I will have too see are summer boys that live on my block. Summer sounds so distant but is so close. Boys...Tall Boys...Cute Boys...Summer boys that you stop hanging out with when school starts again.
summer is my daredevil mode. I go crazy secretly so that my parents never find out. I have snuck out a few times. Only when my mom is out and when my brother is at my dad's house. Last year was one of the best summers. I talked to some boy i didn't know on the beach. And i was in a cute green bikini and had the bect glasses ever on. Toodles♥

7 comments:

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

those where the days hopefully something amazing will happen again this summer

Ella Gregory said...

good luck with the exams

Denise Lee said...

i hope u don't fail ur exams

Winnie said...

Good luck with the exams! I'm glad your boss saved you in that moment!

yiqin; said...

Wow your boss is totally cool! All the best with your exams!

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

thanks

i'm more like me said...

i hate how summer feels like its passing so slowly and u have all the time in the world, then one day theres no summer left and its back 2 school
my exams were easy, multiple choice with either 2 or 3 answer choices
hope urs are just as easy
also i have pics of me now, which is a big thing bcuz i dont take pics often