CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

How am I going to spend my day?

No school!!! Today is Brooklyn/Queens day. All the public schools are closed. Even if you don't live in Brooklyn or Queens!!! My brother is mad because he goes to catholic school and they have school today. Now I am home alone with my grandmother and her home care attendant. I am watching "THe Big Ten" on MTV. I only like some of the videos. There are too many commercials as well. Later on I have to get my lazy self up and go t the store to get some more food for my grandma. Today isn't going to be boring because Cierra and I are going to the pool at Riverbank. I promised her I would go because no one else could make it. Everyone had plans except for us 2. Since it is a pool I can't bring the bathing suit I got from Vicky's Secret but I will use the one my dad gave me for swim practice. Even though I hate it.
Speaking of swimming I had to join the school team because of my crazy dad who said it would be a "good experience". Yeah right. Excercise is enough swimming three times every week is over dosing thing just a bit.

0 comments: