CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mace in your face is not a good place. But it can happen.

OMG!!! My cousin Paul got pushed and he could have gotten killed. Paul is playfull the fun type if you dare say. Today he was playing with his friend and he pushed Paul way to hard. Then Paul knocked a girl by accident. Then she sprayed mace or pepper spray in his eye. The doctors don't know yet. His dad had to take him to the hospital. I didn't find out until I came back from a school trip. One of the school advisors told me that something happened to him and i called my mom to find out. When i got off the train near my house I saw one of his friends. He told me the whole story of what happened. Now i couldn't walk home with my cousin because of that stupid girl. The worst part is that he didn't know her and he couldn't identify her. It really sucked bad. He is still in ST. Luke's Hospital as we type. LOl. Wait I don't have time to laugh. I think I am going to make a card ofr him or something.

2 comments:

yiqin; said...

Wow, pepper spray?! =/

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi hi from Paris

i noticed that you like stylish people.
may be you'll like my street style photo romances in Paris
if not, i kill myself ! lol

and by the way, i met Sarah jessica Parker in Paris and... yes yes, the photos are online, as if you were there !

have a wonderful day !

ps : i hop i won't have to kill myself, because my mother love me. lol

2 questions :
-People say in my blog that parisian girls are the best dressed ever. what do you think ?
-do you prefer to win clothe of week ends/weeks in Paris ?

let's keep in touch !

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

http://www.styleandthecity.com