CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

My not so good song that I tried to write

Verse 1:
My heart is failing
Now your love is all I got
Forever or not
I'm talking about right here right now
It's all or nothing
So let's give it our all
Even if we fall down hard to the ground

Pre Chorus:
If we stick together nothing can hurt us
Rain or shine we got to pull through
So

Chorus:
Let the past run fast out of your brain
And let the present slide into your veins
And let the rain wash away all your pain
And let me stay beside you the whole way
Remeber my heart is failing and I need your love
No I don't need gifts even if it is a dove
Boy I need your love there for me
So I won't wipe out

By Elana Lee


Don't copy

I didn't finish the whole thing. It is a process. If u have any ideas they would be so helpful right now.

0 comments: