CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shame on me

I am always known for being the "good girl". Now i have changed. There were already 3 finals this week. One I failed and the rest I passed. I was so angry yesterday I stopped in the park next to the school with my friends. The not so cute in school Wayne was having a water fight. It has been 100 degrees in New York all week. We are having a heat wave and I am hating it. Anyways Wayne brought his friend Lincoln who is crazy. I had Cierra and Melody with me. We were throwing water all over them. We all noticed a change in Wayne. He was different. Spending a whole afternoon with him and my friends was exciting. We were rating each other and looks. Get this Wayne had a six pack. Trust me at first I didn't believe it. I had to see it for myself. He must work out or something cuz it was a total surprise to see him like that. Now i think I like him but for the wrong reasons but I will sleep on it for some time. OOOOOO i am a bad girl...
Unfortunaltly I am sweating like crazy and my AC is on. I is burning in NYC right. I am wasting away here. So i think I am going to check my facebook then just lay down for a while. I don't want to overheat and get a fever.

3 comments:

i'm more like me said...

u should c the shorts we wear durring track team, i think i have i pic of them ill go check

Ally said...

lalala thanx for ur compliment! :P you should definatly post some pictures b/c i love to c pics and i'm obsessed with pics in general...
hope it cools down up there bcuz i think it is supposed to here tomorrow! yay!

yiqin; said...

Cheer up! I have been failing a lot lately! But I know you can do better! *hugs