CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hey!!!

I am leaving for Florida pretty soon. I wanted to have a chance to post something before i go. Then again I might take my laptop w/ me just incase. I think I might do that. So my big news is..... drum roll plz. I got my belly button pierced. It is painfull at first but then you get used to it. It was hard for me at first. I got no sleep because I sleep on my stomach. I couldn't sleep on my stomach because it would irritate my ring. It felt akward. In other news in my life....ummm.... DeAnte is an AMAZING kisser. Our first date was great. We had a great time at the club, but our second was even better. We went to Central Park for our second. I know now your thinking what is good about Central Park, but it is what happened that made it romantic. We rented a baot so we could travel through the lake. He was doing all the wrok. What a gentleman he was. While we were on the boat he was talking about people in his family. Then he started to tell me that when his mom first ment me she thought i was pretty and all then he kissed me. For the first time. to be honest i was suprised I even ended up in this position. I used to feel differently about DeAnte. Much different. So what does this mean??? ♥♥♥

4 comments:

The Cool Commentator said...

hey there! thanks for coming and commenting on my blog and story!!! it really is awesome that people are coming and reading what ive posted!!!

Im well jealous that you live in NYC! I will hopefully be living there in a couple years myself!!!

come back again soon

Alyssa said...

thank you sooooooo much :D
btw: I LOVE the move Kiki's Delivery Service

Sarah said...

That is soooooo great that someone kissed you. Was it your first??? i personally wouldn't get my belly button pierced, but more power to you if you do. Hmmmmm... you guys need a celeb name, like poziante, or something.

hit me back!!!
Sarh/beatlesrock

ellie said...

I hope you have a great trip.

Ouch about the belly button. I love sleeping on my stomach..well, at least hugging a big pillow.

Central Park does sound romantic. Lucky you.

Thanks for the comment.

Stay creative!