CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Moving up in the world

The Govenor asked me to speak at a press conference. The conference will be about the issues accuring in NYC. I talked to him yesterday night with my mom. Get this though...He called me!!! I was so suprised and scared and excited all at the same time. now my mom is so proud. We haven't told my dad yet. Govenor Patterson asked me to write a speech on my point of view on these issues. I sound like a nerd, but i am a happy nerd then. The conference is in 2 weeks. I have to travel all the way to albany to the govenors mansion. He is paying for everything I need. Yipe. I am so flippin excited. I am going to be on TV again! THe funny part is I already know what I am going to wear. I have to look amazing. I already made a hair appointment. And I told my boss I would be gone for three days. He let me slide. BTW I got a new job at Victoria secret. Even more excitement. The thing is my family is worried about my hand. Since I got surgery they want me to settle down. They want me to be comfortable and to relax. Yeah right. Like that's ever going to happen. I am up and about. I am soooo making mine in this world.

I think I am hungry so i am going to grab a bagel. See you bloggers l8ter. ☺☻♥ :)

5 comments:

Miss at la Playa said...

wow! Good luck with it!

i'm more like me said...

whooooooaaaaaaahhahahahooooooooooohohoho

yiqin; said...

Wow, I am so excited for you! Yeah, take over the world while taking care of your hand too! :)

Winnie said...

Oh wow, that sounds amazing!

Ally said...

WOW so cool!!!!!! :P
i'm excited for u. good luck!