CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Puerto Rico!

I was gone all weekend because of a great surprise. My mom didn't get me a birthday present (or at least that is what i thought). On friday she started moving some of my clothes into a suit case. I asked her where I was going and she said, "Surprise! You and I are going to Puerto Rico".I was so happy. A few days away from New York. I have to admit it was fun. We stayed at a hotel a beach. We went near the water a lot. We got plenty of souveniers (excuse the spellong i am still excited)and little things from puerto rico. Patrick♥ and I spent about 3 hours talking about my trip. He is half Puertorican so he has some family there. I had a fun time and i missed all of you bloggers!!! :) ♥

1 comments:

The Beauty Mum said...

OOh what a fab pressie. Glad you had fun, now let's see the pics...!