CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You want more????

I got a dream catcher today. I am going to hang it on the wall above my bed and let it work its magic. It is going to take away the bad dreams and keep the good. I also got my face painted. It was a green and purple heart with an arrow going through it on my face. I still have it on. I also brought this bracelet that is just so fab. It ids black, red, and white to top it off.Yes I know you are waiting for the good part about the gossip. Tyler said that I was the cutest girl in our class. I think he is cute but I don't like him. Another thing is he is one of Cierra's leftovers. I don't want to have the same guy. Ewwwwwwwwww.



And now for more stuff : Tachi got into another fight. My friend Cierra took her stuffed frog that Tachi just brought. Tachi got mad and pushed her into the wall knocking her head against it. Then Cierra knocked her on the wall and started throwing punches until Tachi cried. Ya and Cierra has that muscle. They say that she is Braulic. Braulic means you are really strong and muscular. I bet you didn't see that story coming. The best part is they didn't get caught by a teacher. They were in a quiet hallway. Wow today is just full of surprises. Tachi got into fight #2. My social/school life is absolutely crazy and hecktic. But I still love it. I just wonder if they are ever going to be friends again. Ooooooooooooooooo I can't wait to hear more tomorrow but i will update you guys on any news I get tonight. ♥

0 comments: