CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Neighborhood madness

hmmmm. I don't know why but i am making a collage. Life is short to honest. All I have time to do is laugh while watching "THat 70's Show". And yes it is hilarious to me. The collage is about women and men. How girls are b-e-a-utiful and how guys are flat out sexy. collages help me express my self in ways unimaginable. But i am excited to do it.

On friday i saw someone get shot.Believe me it was scary. I boy got shot in his leg right in front of the school. There was blood everywhere. It made me want to cry. I don't know if he is dead or alive. Because of the shootings going on in the neighborhood our school is being harassed by the stupid police. They check your bag. They make sure nothing bad is inside it. They take away cellphones and ipods. Today when i went through the metal detectors i started to beep. THey took the metal detector wand and checked me. My bra has a metal clasp. The lady cop made me open my shirt so she could see it. I was so embarassed and upset. I wanted to cry. Do they even have a right to do that???????? What can i do?There have been so my crime sprees lately . During memorial day 10 people were shot. Crazy right?!

2 comments:

Ally said...

whoa! that is CRAZY!!! i don't think anything like that would ever happen where i live...we're to busy shooting deer to shoot each other.alittle hick town. shudder! so how's life?

yiqin; said...

My my, I am so sorry ithappened at your place! & how can they do this to you! I hate all those people who kills people for fun. I am all for doing what you want BUT you cannot do what you want that will harm others!!!

I really hope you'll be safe! Do update often & don't give me a fright.