CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bad girlz

Remember Tachi. Ya well today we fought. We were in the park outsidde the school and everyone wanted us to do it. I am short for my age and she is normal height. Good things come in small packages. so i finally pushed her. Then she took me by the arms and spun me. I grabbed her shirt tight and pulled it. Then our gym teacher saw us from the car ramp and we ran. That was only round one. We didn't get enough time. Then we moved to the other side of the park. In the playground. She pushed me and i grabbed her by the neck and held on tight. By now I am used to these stuck up girls getting what they want. This girl doesn't play that!! Then i dug my long nails into her skin. Making red marks. She hit my leg because her head was near my thigh the way I was holding her. Then i hit her in the eye with my hand. Then she let go of me and we backed away. Another teacher who we weren't familiar with told us to leave. We crossed the street and went to the store. I was satified but she wasn't. She wanted to fight again. so after I got my food we headed back to the park. We dropped our stuff and went at it again. This time it was more serious. She punched me in the nose the i punched her jaw. Her face looked surprised so then we threw punches everywhere. Then it got crazy and I knew we would get busted. And we almost did. A security guard saw us and told us to break it up. I don't even remember who got the last hit. all I could think was that I hated her. When we got back inside the school for afterschool we began to talk. We're not best friends but were not mortal enemies. I'm not sure if i still hate her. People are so wierd. It is like humans are just the most peculiar creatures ever. When Patrickcalled me a few minutes ago he was worried. Then he stopped because he remembered what things I had done to this other girl last year. Don't worry it was just self defense. But today is whatever. And it will probably stay that way for another month. Gossip stays with you for a while. One:Love:Peace bloggers! :)

3 comments:

Ally said...

whoa...nice! beat that girl up! actually i'm not a tough chick so i'm not so familier with fighting other people.

Pat4ever said...

i can see you put a heart next to my name
o and r u walking to school with your cousin cuz i could pass by your house to walk with you and him tomoro
i no I no i said i would do it b4 but i will if u write me back or txt me

Pat4ever said...

by the way this is out there and i no i have only been going out with u for a month but i think i love u if i say it at skewl what will they say