CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Whoa!!!! Didn't see that coming...

Now i must confess. My headline is "the Truth" so here the truth is. I dumped Pat. One of the reasons was because I like Tyler. Another reason is because he tried so hard to understand me but he couldn't. It broke my heart. I didn't give him a movie break-up i gave him the real stuff. Hardcore. It still hurts that I'm not with him but I have to get over it very soon.
2 days after we broke up I had t get surgery. Well it sounded more like disection. THey did something to a bone in my hand so it wouldn't snap off. I had to stay in the hospital for a week. I had to stay out of school for a long time too. I couldn't move my hand at all. So i got the connector taken out and my hand is fine. Now i can do the normal things i usually do.I missed you guys o so much.

3 comments:

i'm more like me said...

hey glad ur back
hope u fully recover from surgery

The Beauty Mum said...

Eek, surgery sucks (yeah, I'm a big coward)! Hope you feel better soon.

Ally said...

ewww i'm glad ur back and i'm glad that ur ok with the whole break up thing b/c i think there is so much more pressure on the breaker then the person getting dumped and it sucks so stay strong my baby and everything will be cool! glad ur back!