CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

O Sarah's Bookz..How I love thy.

I think i am going to marry Sarah Dessen's bookz. Don't worry I have a feeling Pat♥ won't be jealous. I am going to give you the name of all her books in the order I like them. Juat Listen, This Lullaby, The truth About forever, That Summer, Someone Like You, Dreamland, Lock and Key, Keeping Moon, How to Deal. Juat Listen is my favorite, but I like the rest of them equally. She is such a great writer. I can't stop reading her books. It is like a good disease. But she isn't the only good writer. There are many others including me. But that is only a few peoples opinions. So i decided to introduce you to some of my writing. I am in the makings of writing a story called "The Land Of The Dead". I will post some of the story to my blog so you can read it. The only thing delaying me from putting everthing into my writing is my modeling job. My career could go in so many good directions! I should stop thinking about the past and work on the future. O and btw another example of a good author/writer is Carole Wilkinson. So many people who make money off of great bookz.☺☺☺☺☺☺

3 comments:

Ally said...

hey sorry it's been so long-i've been on a 15th bday high!☺ i'll write more later going to dance!

Ally said...

hey have u left the blogging world?? :(

Ally said...

hey babe what's up??