CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yikes!! I had a bad moment


I've had my "woops" moments. Everyone has them. Just the other day Melody and I went to the Statue of liberty. When you exit their are really steep wooden stairs. We were trying to be extra carefull (especially me cuz i wanted to be stupid and wear spicy red heals). All of a sudden Melody misses a step and stumbles. Thank goodness it was the last stair we had to go down. It could have been serious. I have had practice though. My grandmother is all about edicate so she always made me practice walking with flat objects on my head. I would have to walk like I was walking down a catwalk.
anyways we eventually laughed it off. I still was kinda worried about if she was ok or not. A lot of people saw her little incident. It wasn't major , but they thought it was hilarious. It really wasn't but who cares now.
Also:
I was a few hours ago fretting what I was going to do. The people from gap called saying that they wanted to do the shoot on September 25. That was the same day I have to take a special test afterschool so my english lit. teacher could see where i stand in his class. They wanted to set up the shoot for 3:45. I told them it was fine. Once I hung up the phone I was completely pissed. I had no idea what I was going to do. Then at 8:30pm they called saying they had to change the photoshoot to October 16. I was so happy. I didn't have to worry about a thing. *Fewww*. Total relief. Now I am more excited then I am angry I just have to figure out what day october 16 is... But it isn't an important day because my teacher didn't say anything about it.
~Lots of Blogging Love ♥♥♥

8 comments:

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

thanks!
i have tons of stories like that ;)
i really like the dress in the pic and of course your site background!

Penny said...

thank you for your sweet comment!
i hope your friend is ok! xxxx

Skippy said...

High heal are hot and everything, I just fear for my life in them. So I only wear them for speical events.

OH!!
That's so sweet you got a gap job! I hope it turns out well.

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi from Paris stylish girl !

Great and good news !!
Thanks to Google translator widget (in the upper right of the blog ), my street style and Paris fashion week novels pictures can be read in the language of your choice.

To celebrate that, I posted 87 new photos from the Paris fashion week.

There are already 6000 photos online : 225 street style and 63 Paris fashion weeks photos novels.

Thank you all for your support, comments and links that has motivated me to make Style and the City the great Paris street style and fashion week blog you’d love to visit.
I love you all and wish you a very great week end.
I'm thrilled to read your comments

Cheers from Paris

Kamel LAHMADI
STYLE AND THE CITY. COM - PARIS

Natalie said...

That's great that everything is working out with the Gap gig. It'll definitely turn out awesome! (:

rachel said...

im sorry for your friend. im sure she was really embarassed. i love your blog. the title, your posts, photos everything! ill be back often <3

Anonymous said...

do you mind if i link you??????

Couture Carrie said...

Close call!
Exciting about the Oct. 16 shoot!