CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Gateway

Sometimes new things can be a big change, or they can be a small change. Everyone has been through different changes. A change could be anything. A change of heart (not literally), a change of mind (again not literally), and some physical changes as well. Changes normally totally scare the crap out of me. Well only big changes sometimes do, unless i want the change. Sometimes I can't take them or something goes wrong. Now i think I've learned how to go through with changes and allow myself to change as well. My own special gateway that guides me though. When my parents got divorced i was only six and to young to understand. Things change good or bad. My gateway is pretty much my happy place. I don't meditate but i sit on my bed and imagine happy things. I call it my gateway because when i think of a happy place, for some reason i think of having to open a gate to get inside. I think there has to be an opening or something like that. That's just my imagination, which i love to think is a great thing. as a matter of fact I know my imagination is a great thing. :)

~Lots of Blogging Love~

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

The truth about change: Sometimes it's needed.

=]

(i love the blog btw!)

-Madds

Anonymous said...

=]

I hope you post more soon! I enjoy reading it.

Anonymous said...

No problem.

I was wondering, can I put you under the list of blogs that I read?

-Madds

PhilO♥ said...

hey hi !
i love the picture ! it's awesome ! also your post is nice! i love reading your posts!

Anonymous said...

yeah i love those shows those are like two of some shows i actually watch

Anonymous said...

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!

-Madds

Sophia said...

I like reading your posts. The idea of a gateway is really creative, and it's a good positive way of thinking. I like it =]

Anonymous said...

omg it is in ur profile same here:D

Anonymous said...

i love the notebook too i just saw it like this month but i fell in love with it the second i saw it

Anonymous said...

i guess thats where we both watched it

Natalie said...

That's a really cute picture a the beginning. Big changes frighten me a bit too, but they usually end up working out in the end so I try not to worry too much. The gateway idea is very creative! Imagination is such a great thing (:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture! I escape into my imagination all the time, especially when big changes happen or something isn't going my way. I could daydream for hours :D

Kileigh said...

Love your posts!

Thanks for the comment on my photography blog!

PhilO♥ said...

heya!! so waz up with you ?! you're in which grade by the way!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I'm actually a huge fan of change. My family has been moving every three years since I was 6 months old...I suppose change is one constant in my life...

Paris said...

Things are always changing for me too, i'm moving (again) next week and have such a nervous tummy!!xx

fruitlady said...

wow- thats so cool that u can do that. i usually use my music! good luck with ur junior year- i'm sure u'll be amazing! i'm going into my sophmore year and i'm' kinda getting pumped!!!

Sara Bear :) said...

great post. the idea of change sometimes scares me. things can remain the same soo long, and in the blink of an eye it can all change.
btw, imagination IS a great thing.
thanks for sharing your gateway!

Aisyah Mazelan said...

i love reading your post and the picture is so cute... visit me at my blog! and leave some comments!