CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

in hiding

Life can suck at various times. But for me that time is right now. I have been avoiding my summer work for a couple of weeks. I lied and said i had already started it. I have been lagging behind. School starts in sept. so i need to step my game up and fast. school isn't fun at all but if i want to suceed i have to do this stuff. We all have to go through it at some point. Anyways summer is coming to an end soon so i won't have to keep this hiding from my summer work.

Lots of blogging love :) ♥

5 comments:

i'm more like me said...

my lil bro took his friends glasses home from the pool and i took about 15 pics of me in them, as 4 them being masculine, u decide they say cover girl and have rinestones in them

Anonymous said...

hm thanks nice blog and its easy to write about cali wen u live there

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the comments on my blogs!! They are very much appriciated!! I am sorry your life sucks right now, unfortunatly thats not really something that can be avoided!!!

Krosemarie

i'm more like me said...

ewww summer work, not go together, i hate summer papers i thank myself everyday 4 only takeing 1 ap class, english 11 ap, aka all writing everyday during school and 2 papers due at the end of each month of summer, YAY 2 more due :)!!!, booo last month );

i'm more like me said...

hey, ur the 1 who suggested i get some amazing glasses, which i tried 2 find but came up blank(happens alot, i suck at shopping 4 myself) do u think if i took a pic of me u could find me some glasses