CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

That something


There is always that something that you want to do. Something spur of the moment fun. That sort of something. Maybe you want to try out for the swim team or become a gamer. It doesn't really matter what your big it thing is, as long as you stick with it. Maybe your at the beach and while no one is looking you want to climb the lifeguard chair and jump of, crashing into the warm sand. That something could even be a death defying stunt that only people in movies do. That type of something. Or it could be something not so dangerous like buying a lottery ticket. What if it was something mischievous. One time me and a couple of my friends broke my cousins vase and said it was my brother who did it. Today's something was a crazy something. I FINALLY KISSED LARRY. After all this time of crushing and flirting i finally took a step up. It was magicaly and to me death defying because... We were both sopping wet. Wierd right. We were wet because we were having a water fight with friends at the park. t all happened so fast. It was a wet romantic story. At least I think it was.
Lots of Blogging Love♥♥♥
especially to those who need it.lol.

13 comments:

akared said...

see thats a kiss to remember...all kisses should be like that..if only if only.

sometimes spur of the moment things end not the way you wish they would. It's funny you would post something like this today. today instead of going to Mammoth with my family i decided, spur of the moment, to convince my mom to let me stay at a friends house. We go to Mammoth all the time so it wasnt much of a loss...until i found out that my sister had invited some of our friends...one of which i have had a crush on since freshman year. By the time i found out, it was too late....but in the end i have to just let it go..because there is nothing i can do about it now.

PhilO♥ said...

hi !
great that you kissed larry ! hope you have a great time with him ! u seem to be really happy ! have fun !! take care

Sarah said...

That is really romantic... You know the funny thing is.. I feel like girls are the ones who have more courage to kiss the boys first nowadays.

"First kisses in the rain" - perfect

Anonymous said...

aww you are so lucky, that seems like something out of a movie

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

How sweet! I love how spontaneous the moment sounds and you're so brave to just go ahead and do it.
P.S. I like moving, but I am also used to it. Sometimes I miss old places and hate new ones. But I'm fairly accustomed to it...

Anonymous said...

wow that sounds really sweet, I don't think I've ever had moments like that. I think more people should because it's a good feeling.

Natalie said...

I love just deciding to get up and do something spur of the moment and a little bit crazy. Like roll down a huge rill, jump into the pool with all your clothes on, or kiss someone in the middle of a water fight (; That sounds really sweet and romantic (:

Sara Bear :) said...

wow, props to you for not waiting for the kiss but taking it!

Couture Carrie said...

Inspiring post!!

xoxox,
CC

Bombchell said...

awwwwwwwwww how romantic!!!!!!

and in the rain, well water fighting but we can pretend. its still like a cute movie.

i love it when u like a crush, and he finally likes you back =) [swoons]

Alyssa said...

Hey! I we haven't talked in forever! Just wanted to let you know I am back from a long hiatus and have a nice long blog post explaining why the long break. so sorry :(

ps. congrats on the kiss :D

BiLLiON $$$ said...

hey cuz

The Cool Commentator said...

Wow, and another one bites the dust! Really cool pic of you jumping off the life guard thingy!!

LONG TIME NO BLOG EH! Seems a bunch of people who were common place (including myself) during the summer havnt kept up with the posting - kinda sad I reckon!!! I just wanted to thank you for a comment you left months ago on chapter three, part 2 of my short story! I havn't written anymore of it yet - disaster! but I am turning it into a script, come over and have a catch up soon! x