CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The trees and what i believe.lol. its deep

I believe the trees are our ancestors. They guide us without us knowing it.
I believe the wind is the trees breath. They love to speak about many things.
I believe the trees can pass conversations. They talk all across the entire world.
I believe the ground is the trees lover. The ground supports the tree forever.
I believe the sky entertains the trees. The blue is enchanting.
I believe that the clouds secretly envie the trees for their connection with the sky. They try to block it when they can.
I believe that water is the trees best friend . Next in line to the ground.
That is how I feel. How do you feel???

3 comments:

i'm more like me said...

the funny thing is the xtreamly girly glasses look masculine

Anonymous said...

hm you are good at observing a friend told me about these layouts:) do you mind if i link you on my normal blog it's emgirl96.blogspot.com

meowi said...

I really like this connection{: and i Wish we would treat the tress right{: but you forgot the connection between the tress and man{ they help us breath~