CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

express yourself ♥ in new ways


I love to express myself. I have discovered a new talent of mine. I can write. I have even started my own book. It is called "Saving the Moon". I have only typed about sixteen pages but it is really good. It is about a girl who is in love with the moon. She wants to know the secrets behind it. She wants to know why it glows with beauty and many other things. She keeps a diary about all these things that she wants to know, and what she believes in. I want to make it seem like the diary is kinda of like a blog. That way i can add some stuff that i write on my blog to make her life more realistic. I loooove writing so much. I still haven't decided what I want to be. I also love modeling though. I got a job for G.A.P., so expect to c me in ads for gap. My modeling job is probably what's keeping me from deciding. But it is like a passion to me. Everyone has a passion. A passion can be anything pretty much. You can have a passion for someone or something. Me, I have a passion for DeAnte and for modeling. I wish writing fit in there somewhere. And i know I can do it i just don't know how. Lots of blogging love. :)

7 comments:

i'm more like me said...

lmao, i could have told u u can write, u should go on america's next top model and tell me if u do, id actualy watch it and root 4 ya

PhilO♥ said...

wow ! it seems to be a good idea for a book !! keep writting !! i love your blog !!

Sarah said...

OOoo if you could put up pictures of you during the prep for photoshoot itself, that would be great!

And I like the concept of your book. Very random and whimsical, which is definitely my kind of thing!

Can't wait to see you on GAP adverts!

Couture Carrie said...

Congratulations on your GAP gig!!

Natalie said...

I love writing too (: Your story sounds like it's going pretty good so far at 16 pages, and it's a great idea too.

That's awesome about the GAP job, good luck!

Skippy said...

It good to have more than one passion, it just makes life more colorful. You could be a triple threat! Modle,Writer, and Gap sales person! Although I don't know why you would work at the gap if you're a sucessful modle. lol

Nicole Linette said...

Wow, that's amazing that you're modeling for Gap!!! Haha, let me know if you ever meet Patrick Robinson :]. You should post pictures once you're ads begin!

peace&love
nicole.