CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Frame



Everyone has a frame. A frame is like a personal border (no matter how big or how small). You can change your frame any way you want. It might not be easy. The only thing I wonder is how do you find your frame. I'm guessing that isn't easy at all. There is also the possibility that I already know what my frame is, I just don't understand it. If that makes any sense at all. i wish i didn't have to wonder about thses things either. It makes me so anxious to get to the bottom of somethings. I love knowing who, what, where , when, why, and how about almost anything. I don't know why either. I think it is just my thing. I think that is the easiest way to explain it. I guess that is also part of my frame. What is your frame???

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i am a lot happier knowing almost all of my friends have at least one class with me:)

Sarah said...

Your comment made me laugh... totally made my day.

I'm not sure... I think my frame is really small...I wish it were bigger though... Life is too short to confine urself in such small space...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your well-wish. I am still quite anxious about it. AND my backpack still hasn't come. Grr . . .

Natalie said...

That's a cool photo at the beginning, and I really have no idea about my frame. Thanks for commenting--I hope your boredom is cured soon enough! (:

Cait said...

This was a very unique post. Hope your school year is a fun one.

lone poet said...

vamp. books r my fav!!! but the sara dessen books are amazing!!! my 2nd favs!!! i like The Truth About 4ever the best!!!! i read it about 3 times, and still go back 2 the best parts sometimes. if u like vamp. books, may i suggest vampire academy, and the sequel is Frostbite and the 3rd is comming out soon, its called shadow kiss i believe, and then some other great 1s are the vampire kisses series and evernight,a dn i should stop listing books now. sry, i'm Taylor, please exuse my exes typing, school started 2day, i'm a freshman, thats not the exciting part, some other stuff happened and its got me weird. so anyway, i love ur blog and ur pic. is really cool!!! and i have no idea what my frame is, probly black and red or blue, and the red or blue would be shaped like horses, but i'm not sure how big it is, or how small is would be. and i really love the photo on the post its really awesome!!! anyway i'm gonna stop typing, l8ter!!!- Taylor

Richel said...

this is such a beautiful, yet mind numbing picture.

PhilO♥ said...

wow !! i love your post...its really intresting n so very true. i love the picture...it's awesome !!

fruitlady said...

heyooo! wow its been a while! i loooveee ur posts- they are getting so deep, very thought provoking. so whats up with u??? do u start school soon? i'll leaving some blogging love...
♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

hmmn...I love the photo there...really nice idea right there...

interesting...I think my frame is something I have not given much thought to..I think its I am still trying to define that...

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

great photo and composition.