CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Confidence is Key


To do almost anything you must have confidence. You don't have to be daring our brave but you have to think about what options you have . You have to know the differrent paths. Confidence can be easy and it can be hard. Putting and orange in your mouth can show you have confidence. It shows you have the confidence to be goofy. Being gooofy can be fun. You don't need a lot of confidence to do it. Confidence is key wether you like it or not. In life confidence screams at us and tells us "use me in your life and i will make everything better". Now it might not make everything better, but it sure can help.
I was watching a show where a girl had to stand up to her parents. They had emotionally abused her. After her brother died they took it out on her. They did little things to brake her. They forced her to move into his bedroom full of mermories that hurt her because she missed him. She finally had then guts and the confidence to talk to someone who then helped her decide what was best for her. I don't mean to be all deep but confidence is "key".
Lots of blogging love!! xoxoxo

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the comment. I love Metro Station too (:

And confidence is definitely very important. I really agree with what you're saying.

Very cool blog, 'll be sure to keep reading (:

i'm more like me said...

i hate when parents walk all over their children, they should nurish them and make sure they have the best days they can while they r in their care, when they arent great to their children they should be stood up to. i would have stood up to my parents if they tried to do that if one of my bros died

rachel said...

i love your blog, especially this post. confidence is everything, and a great moral to have. ill be back often to check out your blog! (:

Darling. said...

Yeah confidence is "key" to everything. And that is something I have to work on.
And yep, I love One Republic and Metro Station. But mostly One Republic. Hope you come again!

Steph

i'm more like me said...

my mom stresses, but my dads relaxed

Skippy said...

That is so sad about that girl! I could never move into my bro's room if he died. But I agree with you, confidence it the most important feeling we can have. It makes life easier for yourself, and others around you.

thanks for comment!

Unknown said...

Interesting post. You really made a good point.

Nicole Linette said...

Thanks for checking out my blog :)

And you're so right about confidence being key, it can get one very far. I love your blog background!

peace&love
nicole.