CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Say goodbye to Florida and Hello to Coach!!!

I got these adorable coach shoes when i was in Florida. They are navy blue wedges. The wedge is actually wooden and the shoe is navy blue. I don't normally like coach because of thoes stupid cs they have on them. The ones i just bought only have cs on the little bow on the top of the shoe. You don't know how much i love them. I am wearing them right now. Lol. So now that i am back home i can wear these whenever i want. Yes♥

6 comments:

Jen said...

I've never heard of coach shoes, but they sound fabulous, lol!

Ally said...

never heard of them either
but i'm looking them up right now!!! it is really good to go back to having no plans and no where to be and SLEEP!!!!

Ally said...

WAIT!!! i do know those and they are always so cute but those stupid c's!! i'm sure urs are adorbable tho- i don't doubt ur taste!

yiqin; said...

Wow, I would love to own a pair of Coach wedges!!

Anonymous said...

I luv your blog!!! and your shoes sound awesome!! -Krosemarie

The Weather Girl said...

Thanks! I actually have a new blog *to go with my new email, actually. *

address: skibblezing.blogspot.com.

More makeup tips in the future!!!!!