CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

What FL is like

It is hotttttttttttttt down here. I think i am going to melt. I have been chewing on ice for about a half hour now. I was on facebook earlier now i want to blog. The first part of the reunion has been ok. I haven't had many problems. Some of the boys who i now know are in my family are getting on my last giant nerve. When we ordered our room service they twere hanging out in the hall way making fun of the lady who gave us our breakfast. Man i hate when people are so rude. So i went outside the room and set them straight. They were younger than me so i had the upper hand. Anyways I won't be back for about another week. After we leave West Palm beach we are going to Talahasse, Florida. (My spelling might be a little off.) My vacation is going to be long and fun as you can see. i miss NY though. I miss my city!!!! :( .lol. I'll be fine ;).

15 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the comment! You're vacationing in Florida?! That's awesome! Are u just chillin at the beach or have u been to like Disney? And ur from NYC? That is my #1 fav place in the world, I wish I lived there instead of boring old VA, lol!

i'm more like me said...

ya i had a great time, the only things i would change would b that about 50ppl came instead of 40 and i hate that i had no cell phone service

ellie said...

Its hard to make a move and get use to new climates. Hopefully, there won't be any flooding or tornadoes to look forward to, like where I live.

Best on all your creativity.

Rose Valentine said...

I love Florida! I use to live in Jacksonville. Cute blog! Visit me if you like. :)

Alexis101 said...

thanks for checking out my blog!!!!:)

Alyssa said...

fun=fun :D
Florida seems nice! I LOVE facebook :D
I have some friends in west palm beach. you probably don't know them though XD
I am so glad you set those boys straight. I hate when people are so rude too!!!
I know I am waaaaaay too obsessed with the Jonas Brothers XD
hit me back!
-Akyssa

Jen said...

Do u ever get to go see broadway plays since u live in NYC?

Jen said...

thats really cool, I think any play on broadway is fantastic!

i'm more like me said...

hey, west palm, orlando by any chance, im pretty sure my family owns a time share in or around that beach, but i havent been in probly 5-6 yrs
the world is small, isnt it

..... said...

hahhaha funny post !! if there's some boys, u can be sure they'll get on your nerves !!

Rose Valentine said...

Thanks girl. :) Please come again.

Alexis101 said...

ur welcome!!! :)

The Cool Commentator said...

Hey there! Hope you are well and still enjoying blogging!! I have been away from my blog for almost a week now but I am back!

I have just written Chapter 3 - Part 1 and got it up on the blog, so come over and catch up with Jack and Stephanie.

I will stop by and read your recent posts when i get the chance! :) Look forward to hearing what you think of the next installment!!!

laura xo said...

hey, thanks for the comment,
and i hope you're having fun on vacation. :D

::beccaELECTROCUTE said...

ah!
you are lucky you are in in fla.
i live in wisconsin.
it is so boring and not hot enough.

thank you for the comment!
yah paramore was amazing live!
i had to wait seven hrs to save my seat, but that was ok :)
and i like your blog too!
glad someone's reading mine, lol.

<3 becca.