CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

The 4th of july

To all those who are going to parties/bbqs today I would like to say congrats to you. Today is independence day celebrate your independence with someone or something you love. Please don't be lonely.
the way i see it :
RED is for the blood that we shed to gain our independence
I couldn't write in white but you get the idea
Blue is for togetherness, even if you are independent yourself
I hope you have a great independence day all you bloggers. ♥ :)

8 comments:

laura xo said...

though i don'f live in the states, i still wish you a happy fourth of july, and i hope your enjoying florida.
and good luck with DeAnte. he sounds pretty amazing :D

Ally said...

hehe
how was philly???
and oooohhh la la tell me all about him and where i can get his number...jk jk!! glad ur happy and back and have a great 4th!!

Sarah said...

So what does white stand for other than"you get the idea"? I like Blue though, I think red is a little,well, interesting. I will have a great independence day, my brothers and their friends are doing a HUGE fireworks display, but we can't have moving fireworks(which sucks), Now all those hula hoops I bought will be of no use. I think I'll break the rules!! ^^
Hit me back
Sarah/beatlesrock

Alyssa said...

hey!
I hope you have an amazing Independence day too!
kiki...its just such a fun name! lol!

The Cool Commentator said...

Chapter Two is up on the blog!!! Please enjoy while I am away, I look forward to reading your comments!

http://studentad.blogspot.com

Ally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...

congrats to ur cousin...i would kill to have a dance job, any dance job but i'll prob end up being something stupid and not dancing which sux. glad u found a dream boy!!

Alyssa said...

oh yes :D I love the Jonas Brothers :D
I was ABSOLUTLEY devestated when emily osment said they couldn't sing XD