CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Secrets to keeping my blog "älive"

See the thing is a lot of people get suprised when i leave a comment on their blog. Sometimes they think that people don't read the things they blog about. but sometimes if u really read the things they have to say u may find it interesting. even if you don't u should still leave a comment just for good spirit. if you have conections with other bloggers then your blog will be much more alive then it ever was. some people don't really need to know this or they just don't care but it is the truth. the top of my blog says it.
lots of blogging love :) ♥

3 comments:

Ally said...

i'm giving u some blogging love ♥♥ and a random comment! i can't wait to the c the shoes so that i can be so jealous and wish i had them! :P

Jen said...

here's to keeping ur blog alive!! I totally agree, comments are awesome, I love to logon and see I have a new comment! It's so exciting!!! yeah, i hav no life, lol!

ellie said...

Thanks for the blog love! & reading my blog, too.

Hope you have lots of adventures to fill your blog. Sweet playlists too.