CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Personal

My dad is in Africa. He is spending time with his future wife. I don't even know her name. This is insane. Ever since my parents divorced things have been different. My mom has been seeing other guys. But at least she tells me who they are. My dad doesn't say a word until his relationship is serious. What I am worried about is how this woman is going to affect my relationship with my father. What will happen? I am scared. I don't want to lose him to some lady who probably doesn't care about me. One thing about my mom is I see her every day. I know what is going on with her almost all the time. With my dad I only see himon Saturdays and Sundays. I have no idea what is going on in his head. I know he loves me, but what if he loves his girlfriend more? These are the questions that haunt me.

1 comments:

doll (retired blogger) said...

am sure there is enough luv in him for you and his girlfriend ok? he'l probably luv u more anyway cuz u are his flesh, bones and blood