CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pain killer

When you're growing up you basically want everything. Especially things you can't have. Devin isn't cute. He just is a nice person. When I started to like him so did my friend. But she actually asked him out. That was what I couldn't do. Ask a bad looking boy out. I wasn't jealous oddly. They were a cute couple for 2 days. He broke up with her on the second day. Her heart snapped like a twig. He broke up with her before he went home. She walked with him outside and while they were there he blew her off. 'Til this day she still doesn't know why. When she came back in from outside she made me suffer. She just looked so sad and confused. I felt bad for her. A few months later Devin decided to ask me out. My answer was no. I did like him a little but he did hurt my friend. Then on valentines day he brought my a ring. It wasn't all that special but it was nice of him. I couldn't understand why he liked me so much. It was awkward. Then I lost the ring on purpose because I felt something in my gut that he was doing this to make my friend feel bad. When I told him I lost it he was mad. It was funny in the sense that I didn't care. Then I flat out told him I had no feelings for him. He was so sad that he cried. Then i knew he really liked me. I felt terrible. Then I didn't because i noticed that is exactly what he did to my friend. He hurt her. So now he and I don't talk. I only txt him as a friend. My friend says she has moved on. I guess maybe she took a strong pain killer to help her out. As long as she is happy things are ok. NO WORRIES!

0 comments: